Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Oh Happy Day

Happy Monday! This is Kim and I am here to share with you this card using the adorable image from the Banner Girl & Words stamp set. I went with a pinkish red and green color combo to color the image in. I then added some highlights to her hair and headband with a white gel pen. I placed clear glue onto the flower petals and dipped the flowers in the Glitz and Red Microfine Glitter. I used the Fancy Leaf sweet cut die and placed it behind the flowers.




3 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Super cute! Love the glittered flowers!

Sherrie K. said...

Your image is darling and your coloring is beautiful:) I love the flower clusters!
Sherrie K

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute, I love the way you colored the image and glittered the flowers. Beautiful!!