Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

More Gelli Fun

Using another background from the Gelli plate today for the Things with Wings challenge this week.
 I embossed the Piccolo bird cage with Rust Enamel EP, and the Piccolo bird with Royal Sterling.  The Piccolo butterflies are embossed in the centers with Rust, and I applied Honey Mustard 3D Enamel Gel to the wings, and sprinkled in a bit of the Royal Sterling EP, but just let it dry into the Enamel Gel.
 The flowers from the Spring Floral Stencil were done using Embossing Paste, and the greens are colored with Distress Markers, the flowers with acrylic paint.
 I added some doodling to finish off the card. The edge of the cardstock was outlined with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.
 It was very difficult to get a photo true to color.

Items from the store I used on my card:



Thanks for stopping by- hope you can join in the challenge!
Shelly Schmidt

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so pretty, I love the how the birdcage and stenciled flowers look with that wonderful background.

Denise said...

This is absolute lovely!! I have just started with a Gelli Plate I made my own, Just love it!! I am not as good as you!! Yours is so fab!!!!