Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

A Holiday Thank You

Hello!  Lisa here today and I hope many of you had a wonderful Christmas yesterday, and/or are enjoying your Holidays so far!  If you are like me now might be the time you need a few Thank you cards for some of the wonderful goodies you have been receiving, and today I'm going to show you how to make the perfect Thank you for this time of year!


This was such a fast and easy card to make too!  I started with the Winter Village Accent and used various enamel embossing powders by masking and embossing one color at a time.  Next I used the clear Funky Flowers set and the grey ink spot to create my own snowy background.  Finally I stamped the sentiment and tied on the ribbon.  See? I told you it was easy! :)



Supplies Used:

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Merry Christmas! Yes, we do need thank you 's this time of year! Your card is beautiful! Love the textures and gorgeous scene!!!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Donna K said...

What a beautiful background! Who knew those funky florals would make such wonderful snowflakes. Very clever Lisa! This is wonderful!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome winter scene, I love how you colored each piece in the scene in different colors and how you created the background. SWEET!!!