Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

The Christmas Story Mini Triptych

Hello, Friends and Happy Halloween to those of you that celebrate it!

Welcome to my last Friday on the Globecraft & Piccolo blog. Seems to be the theme around here, doesn't it? *wink* No worries! There are good things in the works. Stay tuned...

I've had a great time designing with the G&P product line, especially the chunky Embossing Enamel Powders - I LOVE how you can customize the finish by the amount of heat and how long you heat it.

Here the triptych is laid out straight across.

For my farewell project I've revisited my first post where I shared how to create an ombre look with 2 powders. Here I used the powders to create a sky and focus point for the nativity.

All G&P supplies listed at the end of the post.

Begin by coating all the Accents with Mars Black 3D Gels. Set aside to dry.

Using rectangle bezels as the base, I gessoed the front and back. Time for the powders! I found that it was easiest to add and heat one powder at a time.

Can you see the sparkle and shine?

Adhere all the Accents to your bases. Adhere a couple of pieces of scrap ribbon to to the back of the bezels and connect all the pieces.

Thanks for stopping by today!


The Christmas Story Accents A121 Rectangle Bezels (pack of 4) B111 Medium Flourishes Accents A139  3D Enamel Gel MARS BLACK Enamel Powder Adhesive Fluid   Enamel Powder AGED WHITE Enamel Powder DEEP BLUE SKY Enamel Powder MICRO WHITE Enamel Powder 24k GOLDGlastique GLOSS Finishing Glaze 2 oz.

1 comment:

maggiegracecreates said...

this is wonderful ---- best of luck in the future.