Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

The Keys to my Steampunk Heart

Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye with a steampunk jewelry project today! I love the Piccolo keys and the steampunk charm sets--it seemed only natural to create a pendant to reflect my love for steampunk!
I melted several layers of Vintage Black and when I had it nice and molten I pressed a grid stamp into the enamel.

Likewise I embossed some of the gears with Vintage Copper and added the same texture with the grid stamp.

Finally I embossed some gears with gilded rose gold and a few with Copper Kettle.

I layered the gears on the bezel and attached the bezel and some black chain to the satin cord with jumprings. The keys were embossed with Gilded Rose Gold and Vintage Copper. They were attached to the chain with jumprings. A beaded dangle was added to the chain as well!


  I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love what you did with the gears and keys. Awesome design in the metal enamels.

Angi MakingMayhem said...

Texture...so much texture! What a great statement piece! This would be so fun to wear!