Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Queen Bee Tag


  Happy Wednesday everyone! leslierahye here to share with you a steampunk tag that I created that could be added to a gift or scrapbook page or card! Piccolo powders come in a variety of "metals" which makes creating steampunk crafts super easy!


I stamped my tag with a chickenwire background stamp and embossed with MicroWhite. I then rubbed chalk ink over the cooled embossing and buffed with a dry cloth...the Micro White gives a resist appearance on the tag. Next I added a torn piece of patterned paper and added more distress inking. I heat embossed elements from the Steampunk Airship Accents set with Victorian Bronze. One of the scroll elements was placed at the top of my tag. Another of the same element was trimmed and used below the wooden bee that I also embossed with Victorian Bronze--the Enamel Powder Adhesive works great on all surfaces, including wood! Smaller bits from the Steampunk Airship Accents were layered with a rhinestone from the Bling on a Roll added to form a "crown".
Pieces from the Vintage Gears--including a negative gear--were embossed with Vintage Black, Real Rust and Vintage Copper and then layered on the tag and a strip of Bling on a Roll was added to the bottom of the card!
Globecraft & Piccolo Products used
Enamel Powder MICRO WHITE
Enamel Powder REAL RUST
  I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome tag, love the metal enamels with the steampunk piccolos