Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Piccolo Bejewled Snowflake Accents


Today I wanted to share a card I made using Bejeweled Snowflake Accents from Globecraft & Piccolo coupled with Cheery Lynn Designs dies.  I added Siam Silver embossing powder to each of the snowflake pieces except the small one in the center of the larger snowflake.  I coated that one with Cobalt Turquoise 3D Enamel Gel and added additional gel accents to the rest of the snowflakes.  Be sure to click on the pics a  closer view of the embossing powder shimmer.


To create the backing on my Cheery Lynn Designs Merry Christmas sentiment, I used one of the dies from the Little Stackers Oval Nesting Dies.  It matches perfectly.  I used my Large Parallel Rectangle Stitcher plate to add some texture to the oval before mounting the sentiment.  Finished size is 6" square.

Thank you to everyone who showed interest in our DT call.  We will be looking at applicants and making our choice in the next few days.

No comments: