Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Using the Fine Tip Applicator

Christina Colón
The Twisted Muse

Good morning! Chrissy here to show you a nifty little tool that will help when trying to accent those fine lines and tight nooks and crannies of a project. The Fine Line Applicator Tip is a MUST if you do a lot of detail work like I do.











Fine Line Applicator Tip

For example, I love decorating the Piccolo Snowflakes Accent for the winter time. However, it is very hard to do super small ones because of the really teeny tiny segments of the flake.

Just put the tip onto the bottle of enamel gel or even the Glastique and apply according to the directions.


Continue decorating snowflakes to your heart's desire!





6 comments:

Regina Hamilton said...

I have one of those tips, but I have a problem with it clogging. How do you keep that from happening.

apieceoflifespie.com said...

Great tip for the tip of the day Christina!

linda said...

Regina, I keep a stainless steel dressmakers or quilters pin in mine. Make sure it is stainless steel or it may rust. These can be found at any fabric or quilt store and are relatively inexpensive.

linda said...

This is a great tip! There are times when a fine line is all you're looking for!

Candy Spiegel said...

I keep mine in the container it comes in, filled with water. After using it, I rinse it out and then put it in the little plastic bottle, fill with water and shake it. Then I leave it in the water until the next time I use it. Hot water works best ...

Regina Hamilton said...

Thank you Linda and Candy for responding to my question. Those are some great tips.