Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!



Hi everyone! Monica here, and I wanted to share with you the ornament I made using the G&P DIY Portrait Ornament, 3D Enamel Gels and the Vintage Flourish Charm set.

Monica Edwards
Scraps2treasure
Supply list:

  • G&P DIY Portrait Ornament
  • Metallic Gold 3D Enamel Gel
  • Vintage Flourish Charm set
  • Glastique Finishing Glaze
  • Graphic 45 papers
  • Shaved Ice (Stampendous)


Step 1: I used Metallic Gold 3D Enamel Gel to the accent piece to give it a nice shiny look.


 Step 2: Added Stampendous Shave Ice.


 Step 3: Pour the shaved ice inside the bubble to give a look of snow.


Step 4: Use G&P Glastique Finishing Glaze to seal the bubble frame and to adhere your decorative papers.

Step 5: I adhered my ornaments to my Christmas lights by using a glue gun. The crystal Christmas ornament inside really shines from the light and outlined the writing on the Graphic 45 paper with the gold embossing powder as well.


I Really tried to capture the look under the lights the first one is with no flash so you could really see the light.


This one is with the flash where you can really see the ornament and snow.


The finished ornament. Visit my blog for even more inspiration!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Hugs - Monica

2 comments:

linda said...

Such a beautiful ornament. love the look of the shaved ice inside and the glow of the light - cook idea!

Arin said...

this is just beautiful! I love the shaved ice.. it make me think of those cold mornings in Colorado!