Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Remember } Altered Grand Oval Globeframe

Hey there everyone, Stacy here today to share my first project with you as a Design Team member at GlobeCraft Memories.  I simply fell in love with the Classic Story Tellers Grand Oval Frame.  It is very rare that my darling daughter and I get a good photo together.  This photo was captured of us playing around, so I wanted to do something special with it.

I started with the Grand Oval Globeframe.  On the larger oval I covered this with pattern paper, then sanded and inked the edges.  I did the same for the smallest oval frame, and then simply inked the middle size.  Once all of this was done it was time to put it all together.  Using Glastique I put the frames all together, then started adding super fun embellishments.

Here is a picture of the overall frame.




A little close up of the bottom of the frame.






Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, see ya next time!
Stacy- GlobeCraft Memories Design Team






Supplies Used


Classic Story Teller Grand Oval Globeframe
Glastique Gloss
Prima Flowers & Wooden Trinkets
Teresa Collins Buttons
Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)
Basic Grey Stick Pin (Blue)

2 comments:

Ryann Salamon said...

So gorgeous!!!

Michelle said...

Love how you put it all together, great job!